We are on a journey from 18 > 100 million revenue and looking for a Data Analytics Specialist to help shape, nurture, and grow our Data and Integration function. This role is a newly created position and a critical next step in our growth.
Time Doctor is a 147-person SaaS company and 100% Remote, with Team Members in over 35 countries with exceptionally high staff and customer satisfaction.
We are passionate about remote work and what it can do for the world. We even have a conference and a book about Remote Work (Running Remote). Our brand is well-established, and the company is profitable and growing.
We have data - lots of it! - generated by our 200k+ user base who use our product daily, and 10 + data team members working across the company. We know data is our future, and now we require a leader with the talent, experience, and expertise to grow our current team and hire additional talent to support our goal of 1 million paid users by 2027.
The role is diverse and covers the following areas:
-Machine Learning and ML Ops
- Embedded Analytics
- Frontend and UI
- Product Analytics ( or Product Ops )
- Internal Integration Engineering
- Product Integrations
- Data Governance
- Bespoke customer reporting
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams and external partners to build an analytics roadmap that aligns with overall business objectives.
- Act on the ideation and delivery of applications that transform business processes into scalable, sustainable and embedded in the ways of working of business teams.
- Develop and codify frameworks and custom models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and tends to drive long-term business performance.
- Ability to influence the business agenda and make recommendation to senior leaders.
- Savvy in the usage of analytics techniques to create business impacts.
- Passionate about delivering insights and has solid financial and analytical acumen.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions.
- Fullstack Engineering skills ( from a data perspective ) such as system integrations, crawlers and spidering.
- Data modelling different approaches ( Star Schemas, Snowflakes, Bigtable ) .
- Experience in data lakes, lakehouses, and data warehouses projects.
- Be open to understanding data and applying technologies to help business initiatives from a growth perspective.
- Experience in complex ecosystems with hybrid data origins.
- SQL / Pspark / python high level or proficiency.
- Corporate projects of data maturity levels ( DAMA-BOOK ) previous experience ( at least in two companies ).
- Consistent Data Science previous knowledge and experience ( such as cohorts, ANOVA'S, Decision Trees and etc ).
- Comfortable and familiar with using market leaders DataViz tools such as Qlik, Powerbi, Looker, and Tableau.
- Statistically Modelling.
- Data Product Mindset.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html