As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for scaling and building our product offering.You have a passion for building and enabling amazing experiences for customers by advancing core services and platforms and you are excited about working with a variety of stakeholders to achieve this mission. You are able to move from big picture to technical details easily as you work through user problems with engineering partners and stakeholders. You understand how high-velocity software development teams work and how engineers think.
Location: Remote, anywhere in UTC-8 to UTC+4
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive roadmap formulation and represent the team to external stakeholders and cross functional partners
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all metric based goals
- Understand customers' needs and their jobs to be done. Summarize those needs to shape the product roadmap, and define and improve important metrics
- Gather requirements, determine features, write product specs, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
- Communicate product updates effectively to your team and partners
- Set the product's roadmap and priorities to guarantee a product is completed on time and within scope
- Represent the team with partners and leaders to align resources and prioritization
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager - SaaS experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of modern Engineering processes
- Navigated difficult situations with competing partner needs and across multiple audiences (individual contributors, managers, executives)
- Experience with customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- You will figure out solutions to hard problems with constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks
$150,000 - $180,000
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here