As a Sales Executive, you will work with inbound leads to help them figure out whether Airdev is the right fit to bring their software concept to life. Specifically you will:
- Understand a lead's concept and approach, to determine whether it's a good fit
- Explain Airdev's methodology and answer questions, in order to sell our process and services
- Write up the high-level requirements and present them to our Product Team for approval and feedback
Note that this is a remote independent contractor role and can be done either part-time or full-time.
Things we look for
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to our core values, in all of our people. Some specific qualities for the Sales Executive engagement include:
- Passion for and experience with working with people: The primary purpose of a Sales Executive is to help our clients figure out if Airdev is a good fit for their project. You should enjoy speaking with people and ideally have previous sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills: The role will need to be constantly interacting with clients, so you should be very clear and structured in verbal and written communication.
- Thoughtfulness and helpfulness: Our main goal is to ensure that our product and service are the best fit for the client's current needs. You should first aim to serve clients well and then to close deals.
- Logical/structured thinking: Clients come to us with a wide range of ideas and we need to be able to quickly wrap our heads around them, so as a Sales Executive you should be able to follow the logical flow of software and ask the right questions.
- Interest in technology and software: Airdev's work centers around building custom software, so excitement about technology would be helpful to ensure that this engagement is rewarding.
- Organization: Sales Executives manage many potential and current clients at once, so you should be able to tackle tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
*Diversity & Inclusion at AirDev
AirDev is on a mission to make software development more accessible to diverse groups of people and organizations. We value diversity in our customers, partners and employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we provide equal opportunities to all employees, partners and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity disability, or any other protected status under federal, state and local law. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace starting from our hiring and continuing in all parts of our organization.