Givebutter is the most-loved nonprofit fundraising platform, empowering millions of changemakers to raise more, pay less, and give better. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts—all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model.
Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021, 2022, and 2023, and is the #1 rated nonprofit software company on G2 across multiple categories.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
The Givebutter Customer Success team is looking for an outstanding relationship-builder with a combination of fundraising expertise and technical aptitude who can leverage every resource available to our customers to steward them to fundraising success. As a member of our growing team, you will have the opportunity to support the fundraising efforts of our highest-raising nonprofit and enterprise customers.
The Success Manager’s role is to own customer relationships at every point in their customer journey, maintaining and growing revenue while delivering a high level of value to our customers. Working regularly with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Support, and Product, Design, & Engineering) to surface customer feedback and improve the entire customer experience.
We want to hear from people who...
- Have professional experience in nonprofit development, institutional advancement, or fundraising. This experience is vital to understanding our customers and establishing expertise.
- Are tech literate. Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy. Relevant experience with CRM software (we use HubSpot), support tools (we use Intercom), and online fundraising platforms (Givebutter or a competitor) is a huge plus.
- Are always making connections. Whether it’s with a major donor, a new volunteer, or a board member, you naturally find the common ground.
- Are confident! Much of your work is cheering on customers and helping them believe in their ability to execute the customer-focused solutions you propose. You’ll also be their internal advocate, surfacing and championing user requests.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for customer accounts, developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and stakeholders and managing the entire customer lifecycle, including training, adoption, and expansion
- Become a subject expert in the Givebutter platform and leverage fundraising expertise to assist with fundraising strategy via email, video chat, and phone calls
- Execute at a high level to achieve individual and team goals around activation, retention, growth, and customer satisfaction
- Solicit and analyze customer feedback to share with Product, Design, & Engineering
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of educational materials for all of Givebutter’s users
- 2-5 years of experience working for a nonprofit organization in fundraising or development; this is essential for understanding our customers. Experience in marketing fundraising campaigns is a plus.
- Experience working with nonprofit CRMs and online fundraising tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate clearly to customers, and as a remote team, most of our communication is written
- High EQ. You can read between the lines and get to the heart of what a customer is saying
- Experience working with Hubspot and Intercom is a plus
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
A recent study from LinkedIn showed that most women apply to jobs only when they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men will hit the apply button if they hit 60%. Givebutter is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team - so to the women and nonbinary folks out there feeling unsure if you're a perfect fit, we strongly encourage you to apply!