Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering $300M+ in donations for more than a million changemakers worldwide. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts — all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model. Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021 and 2022, and its founders Max Friedman, Liran Cohen, and Ari Krasner were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
As Givebutter’s Data Analyst, you’ll play a leading role in working cross-functionally to help departments track performance, answer strategic business questions, and find new insights. Your findings will play a significant role in defining how we can improve the product, track customer engagement, retention, and churn, and help us track the performance of our marketing strategies.
This role will report to the Director of Product.
We want to hear from people who...
- Are self-starters who take initiative in a fast-paced environment by proactively building dashboards and reports where they see opportunities for more insight.
- Have strong communication skills and know how to ask questions to better understand a request, provide project updates to stakeholders, and provide narratives to accompany their data analysis.
- Have experience working with and manipulating structured and unstructured data from various data sources.
- Enjoy problem-solving and working through ambiguity to drive insights for other teams.
- Build and maintain dashboards for all internal teams, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Success and Finance
- Own data request process that includes creating new dashboards or updating dashboards for internal stakeholders
- Proactively analyze datasets and create dashboards to provide teams with actionable and strategic insights
- Effectively present data, both verbally and visually, to technical and non-technical stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Explore available external data on National Non-Profit Organizations and their affiliate partners
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and Python
- Experience with end to end data analysis, including data cleaning and preparation, querying, analyzing and exploring data, and turning data into actionable insights
- Experienced creating dashboards, visualizations, and predictive models
- Experience in B2B marketing or Product Led Growth companies is preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Intercom
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.