Optimile is an international software as a service (SaaS) company, providing a range of applications in the field of mobility. Optimile has developed a cloud based platform that takes a Charging as a Service (CaaS) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) approach in order to connect users with various means of transport.
Optimile offers a white label charge point operator (CPO) and mobility service provider (MSP) platform for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure to professional customers worldwide. Optimile is based in Ghent, Belgium. We operate in seven countries across 213.000 charging points, of which 11.000 with our own label. The shareholders of Optimile are BNP Paribas Fortis and AG Insurance.
We are currently looking for an experienced UI UX Designer to join our existing team. For 4 days a week, during 1 year (possible extension), you'll join your skills with theirs, from time to time performing your tasks from our office in Ghent.
- Creating designs for mobile and web applications.
- Collaborating closely with analysts and developers to create the best possible user flows for the feature you’re working on.
- Presenting ideas and solutions to the stakeholders of your projects.
- You can turn feature briefings into strong visual concepts.
- You translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that WOW users.
- Your aim is to improve the quality of the experiences you create.
- You report to the Lead Designer.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Experience with SaaS products is a strong plus.
- You are fond of things like design sprints and iterative design. If you’re already familiar with some of these terms, awesome! If not, you’re curious to try and adopt them into your workflow.
- You are communicative and work well within a team.
- Feedback is what drives your progress, that’s why you should be able to receive and supply constructive feedback from and to your fellow designers.
- Your process is your backbone and you want to continuously refine and improve.
- You have built up a thorough knowledge of design systems in Figma and like to stay informed about new innovations within this area.
- Other tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, ... are not unknown to you.
- You follow trends and evolutions closely and like to learn continuously.
- You have an eye for detail and like to work accurately.
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- A part-time contract to join the fast growing world of electric vehicle development and mobility-as-a service within a fast growing scale-up
- An open environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- A fast-growing company, with a dynamic, open and ambitious team
- Team spirit, quality and high-level service are important values
- Flexible environment in the aspects of hours and remote work
- An excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities