How we work
What we’re most proud of though is our brilliant, creative, and tenacious team. Our remote-first workplace means you’ll be working with Sendwavers in Europe, Africa, South America, and the U.S. that all share a core set of Sendwave values. What exactly are those values? Glad you asked.
- Prioritize fearlessly.
- There will always be more problems to solve and opportunities to pursue than we have the capacity for. We’re not afraid to say no and are willing to let fires burn, knowing that to win we must discern and execute decisively on the vital few rather than the important many.
- Take full ownership of the outcomes we’re responsible for.
- Our job is not to do what we can to solve a problem. It's to ensure that problem is solved. If an attempt to solve a problem doesn't work, we seek an alternative. If we need help, we request it, and, if necessary, demand it.
- Forge a diverse team and inclusive culture.
- We believe the challenges we’re addressing will be best met by a truly global, diverse team, working together. We’re not naive to the systemic bias and discrimination that make this easier said than done, so we check our egos, listen deeply, and measure progress towards making this a fundamental part of our success.
- Maximize our rate of learning.
- We view projects as ever-evolving drafts and welcome opportunities to discover that what we had in mind won't work so we can move to an even better end state. Most importantly, we do this fast. The faster we run these loops — as a company and individuals — the faster we’ll achieve our mission.
- Embrace embarrassing honesty from ourselves and others.
- We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts. We lean into uncomfortable conversations and support our colleagues when they do the same.
- Maximize energy, not time spent.
- We measure our own and others’ contributions by objectives reached, not time spent. Living a full life outside of work is necessary for high achievement over the long term.