Travel Consultant Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Outgoing and motivated Travel Consultant with over 3 years of experience in delivering professional travel and tourism-related services focusing on client satisfaction and experience. Exceptional problem solver with a Business & Management degree from a well-known university and expertise in time management and sales. Offers strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Travel Consultant, BCD Travel, Inc,, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Planned and coordinated any travel arrangements for various individuals, groups, and companies, ensuring that the clients' requirements were always fully met.
- Provided great customer service, served as the first point of contact between the company and potential/existing clients, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Displayed professionalism and excellent industry knowledge, maintained client documents and files, and executed various clerical tasks.
- Developed and implemented new business processes and procedures to maximise profits and minimise unnecessary expenses - increased profits by 55% in 2018.
- Ranked as a #1 Travel Consultant at the company for exceeding all sales quotas.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, FinTech Society, Marketing Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Rygaards International School, Copenhagen, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Golf Club, Math Society, Swimming Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2010 - 06/2012, Fund Allocator, Oak Foundation Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark
04/2016, Certified Travel Consultant, The Travel Institute