Transplant Nurse Coordinator Resume Example (Versão Texto)
ANNE FENELON MSc.
Trustworthy and high-performing Professional Registered Nurse with nearly 15 years of experience providing follow-up care across the continuum from pre-transplant, during transplant, and post-transplant. Able to work collaboratively with nursing and other disciplines in the development and implementation of clinical studies within the area of expertise. Realizing the importance of this profession and put 100% afford into planning, directing, and providing specialized nursing care with the primary emphasis on the treatment of individuals with end-stage organ disease that are designated to have a solid organ transplant.
- Ability to work long hours, nights, and weekends with flexibility to work an inconsistent schedule spanning all shifts and days.
- Passion for the Mission and Values of SightLife, including personal support of organ and tissue donation.
- Ability to facilitate self-directed learning with a focus on ongoing professional development.
01/2013 - 08/2019, Transplant Nurse Coordinator, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA
- Facilitated the living donation/transplantation and utilized that knowledge to coordinate the care of the living donor for evaluation and live organ donation.
- Collected and reviewed data pertinent to the recipient’s health and organ function.
- Communicated lab data and diagnostic results to a transplant physician/health care provider.
- Arranged meetings for consultations, diagnostic procedures, and hospitalization when indicated.
- Developed and instituted a teaching plan addressing transplant candidate, family, legal guardian’s learning needs.
08/2009 - 01/2013, Transplant Nursing Coordinator, UNC Health Care, Detroit, USA
- Identified the need for candidate re-evaluation and initiated when appropriate.
- Maintained and updated candidate-listing status per OPTN/UNOS regulations.
- Reviewed and integrated into practice the current professional literature in the field of transplant as well as attended practice-related conferences.
- Shared knowledge through mentoring precepting newly hired staff.
- Identified and responded to the psychosocial and economic needs of the transplant candidate/family/legal guardian during evaluation.
09/2008 - 06/2009, Master of Science in Nursing, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, United States
09/2004 - 08/2008, Bachelor’s Degrees in Nursing, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, United States
Clinical skills and knowledge
Proficiency in MS Office
10/2009, Driving Licence, Driving School