Student Accountant Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Date of birth: 1447-11-11
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (9990 999 9999
2015 - 2019, MA (Hons) Accountancy and Finance, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
Courses include: Financial and Management Accounting, Auditing, Business and Corporate Finance. Also took options in Management and Economics during my first two years of study, including Micro- and Macroeconomics and Managing Customers and Markets.
2009 - 2015, Istituto San Francesco, High School, Perugia, Italy
Advanced Highers: Accounting (B), English (C)
Highers: Accounting (A), Business Management (B), English (B), Geography (C), French (C) 8 Standard Grades, including Chemistry and Music
07/2017 - 08/2017, Administrative Assistant, Sforza Ltd., Naples, Italy
- Acted as first point of call for all enquiries and directed them to the relevant departments.
- Dealt effectively with all day-to-day administration, including sourcing and booking travel, completing and filing orders and liaising with suppliers.
- Assisted the Finance Manager with the preparation of paperwork for a company audit.
06/2014 - 08/2016, Shop Assistant, Medici's Gift Shop, Perugia, Italy
- Involved in and, in my last year, responsible for planning and carrying out stock takes and ordering in of goods.
- Suggested and was able to implement a summer promotion which increased sales by 20% over a two-week period.
- Developed excellent written communication skills through my degree for which I regularly write reports and essays.
- Experienced in delivering presentations, both individually and in groups, to groups of up to 50 as part of my degree.
- Managed the finances for our successful Young Enterprise company which was nominated for the regional final.
- Was always keen to contribute ideas to develop the business at Purdies Gift Shop, one of which resulted in a sales increase of 20%.
- Studied the principles of running and developing businesses as part of my degree.
- Provided fast and efficient customer service while working at Medici's, dealing with many customers and requests at one time while staying calm.
- Organised paperwork and diaries with great attention to detail while working at Sforza Ltd., so that the full-time Administrator I covered for could take over from me without difficulty.
- Learned to manage my time efficiently through juggling studies, part-time work and extra-curricular activities and have never missed a deadline for coursework.
- Accountancy Society – Have been a member since first year and regularly attend meetings, listen to speakers and enjoy the social events such as the annual ball.
- Gymnastics – Joined the University club last year and train at least once a week. Was a member of my school team and took part in competitions throughout Italy.
- Duke of Sforza – Gained a Silver Award in my last year at school. Particularly enjoyed our expedition to Tuscany.