Speaker Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Speaker and Entrepreneur with a proven track record of success in delivering original speeches at various events, managing and producing content for multiple social media accounts, and participating in all aspects of business development. The 2017 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner with well-developed leadership skills and great problem-solving skills. Certified Executive Coach and excellent communicator with significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2018 - present, Speaker
- Delivered original speeches at various business/self-development events in order to inspire and educate listeners.
- Provided beneficial support and advice to multiple CEOs and entrepreneurs to help them to improve their business.
- Organized and managed various conferences and seminars with a regular audience of more than 5,000 people.
- Collaborated and worked closely with other speakers to improve the quality of provided services as much as possible.
- Managed and produced original digital content for multiple social media accounts, such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram - grew the number of subscribers on Youtube from 10,000 to 850,000 within 1 year.
- Ranked as one of Top 20 motivational speakers in the world.
03/2015 - 10/2018, Founder & CEO, CowrryWisee, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Founded and managed company which worked on the development of new data analysis software programs which were used by various world-famous clients, such as Facebook, Microsoft Corporation, and Oracle Corporation.
- Raised over $15,000,000 from early funding, developed a new business plan and market strategy, and identified and communicated with potential clients and business partners.
- Pro-actively participated in all aspects of business, recruited and coordinated new employees, and worked on the improvement of all business procedures and processes in order to maximize profits and minimize expenses.
- Developed and managed budgets, attended various workshops and seminars, and performed detailed market research to identify market trends, competition, and target market.
- Won the 2017 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the 2017 Startup of the Year Award.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business & Management, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Program, Montessori Lyceum Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Football Team, Swimming Club
Zoho One, Scoro
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, United States
05/2019, Executive Coaching Certification, Executive Coaching Certification