Solicitor Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Address: 42 Balmoral Place, AB10 6HP, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 015 99999999
Successful and performance-driven Attorney skilled at performing various legal tasks in order to provide beneficial legal advice and represent individuals and companies in different cases with extensive communication skills, great attention to detail, and ability to function well independently. Maria is currently looking for a Solicitor position with a modern legal firm.
08/2017 - 12/2018, Private Client Solicitor, Batt Broadbent Solicitors LLP, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Using own judgement and knowledge, advised clients on various legal issues.
- Conducted research and analysis to find relevant information, including highly confidential legal documents, financial statements, and reports.
- Managed a team of 5 junior solicitors and delegated responsibilities; performed other legal tasks as assigned by executives.
- Collaborated with colleagues to streamline company legal operations as much as possible.
06/2015 - 08/2017, Conveyancing Solicitor, Homden Property Lawyers, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Provided legal advice and expertise to customers on all sorts of legal issues in compliance with company high standards, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborated with solicitors from conveyancing department and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings to deepen the knowledge and identify potential areas of improvements.
- Assisted in managing a network of 20 external solicitors.
05/2013 - 08/2013, Legal Assistant Intern, Chattertons Legal Services Ltd, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Performed typing/word-processing across different areas of law accurately, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Maintained and organised various confidential client documents.
- Provided support to the Legal Department and performed other office duties as assigned by manager.
09/2014 - 05/2015, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice PgDip, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
09/2010 - 05/2014, Common Law LLB, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Politics Society, European Society, Riding Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, Gymnasium, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction
Resilience and Self-confidence
Research and Analysis
09/2009 - 04/2010, Fund Allocator, Wenner-Gren Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden
05/2015, Solicitor's Practising Certificate (Scotland), Council of the Law Society of Scotland
Exploring distant lands
Feeling the music