Seamstress Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and passionate Seamstress accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments. Possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and excellent hand-eye coordination. Certified Fashion Designer experienced in creating high-quality men's clothing and maintaining various industrial machines and sergers. Offers great communication skills and well-developed time management abilities.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Seamstress, Martin Greenfield Clothiers, New York City, NY, United States
- Sewed materials to create high-quality men's clothing, repaired tears, applied buttons, and performed various types of alterations.
- Communicated with customers to ensure that their requirements were always fully met and provided beneficial advice and recommendations to them.
- Operated and maintained various industrial machines, sergers, and other professional tools and equipment and ordered missing supplies.
- Developed and implemented new processes and procedures and worked on the improvement of existing ones to increase efficiency and reduce waste as much as possible - increased the efficiency by 15% within one year.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing great work.
09/2016 - 05/2017, Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, London Academy of Dressmaking & Design, London, United Kingdom
Top 2% of the Programme
The 2016 International Student Fashion Design Award winner for Best Suit Design
09/2012 - 05/2016, Gymnasium, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Economics Society, Math Society
Pattern Construction and Cutting Skills
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2016, Class Vice President, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
04/2019, Certified Fashion Designer, Association of Sewing and Design Professionals