Sales Agent at SelectQuote Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
- A friendly, energetic, results-oriented sales pro with over 25 years of successful inside and outside sales experience.
- Proven track record of client acquisition success in new and emerging markets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, a go getter mentality and the ability to self generate leads.
- Comfortable with cold calling, high volume inbound and outbound calls and closing new deals.
09/2017 - present, Sales & Marketing Manager, Media-Zoo.com, Atlanta, GA
- Manage a remote team of sales development and call center representatives and ensure the team meets monthly and quarterly revenue and activity targets
- Consult customers on their call center needs and match the correct strategies, products and benefits to convert leads into customers.
- Create SDR scripts and work with marketing to create exceptional sales content
- Record and monitor all daily team activities in our CRM, Salesforce, for needed actions and follow ups
- Full cycle inside and outside sales responsibilities created by hunting new opportunities though research, outbound cold calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Provide virtual live demos, negotiate and close sales contracts, and coordinate new account creation
09/2017 - 01/2019, Sr Account Manager, Advice Chaser, Atlanta, GA
- Manage the end to end sales process and demonstrate expertise in, negotiation, probing skills, closing skills and handling objections.
- Generate new sales leads and memberships by nurturing productive relationships with financial advisors, brokerage firms, key local community partners and investment-focused businesses.
- Work closely with VPs to assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies.
09/2016 - 09/2017, Sales Development Representative, Riskalyze, Atlanta, GA
- Generate and qualify new leads through high volume outbound interactions with potential clients and schedule online demonstrations for Sr. Account Executives
- 100-150 outbound cold calls daily.
- Averaged 10-15 scheduled appointments weekly.
04/2007 - 05/2016, Sr Admissions Representative, Everest College, Jonesboro, GA
- Campus, state, regional and national award-winning recruiter of qualified students for admission into cert. healthcare programs.
- Generate interest in Everest College programs while meeting and exceeding referral and admission goals, assisting students with the enrollment process, paperwork, and getting started in school.
- Generate and correspond with leads through phone, email and text
- Give tours of campus and educate prospective students on the program(s) of interest
BS - History 1991, Grambling State University
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book