RXinsider Multimedia Specialist CV Sample (Versão Texto)
Address: 9999 Atwood St, 99999, Warwick, USA
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-9999
Hard working video production graduate with over 8 years of corporate experience, proven leadership, organizational, and creative skills seeking to apply my experience and abilities to produce the best video content possible.
03/2017 - present, Multimedia Specialist, RXinsider, West Warwick
- Successfully produced full eLearning courses from scratch.
- Produced many videos for clients marketing initiatives as well as for RXinsider.
- Converted hundreds of clients ads into motion graphics videos for social media channels and websites.
- Duties include: Pre-production concept, all aspects of filming; lighting, shot set up & breakdown, post-production logging & organization, editing, graphics & title production, audio fine tuning, etc.
11/2016 - 11/2016, Digital Imaging Technician, The Wrong Todd - Film Production, Providence
- Sorting, labeling, archiving, and backing up all video and audio files for entire movie.
- Syncing all audio and video files
- Editing down all scenes for dailies
01/2011 - 10/2016, Videographer/Editor, RM Studio Inc., Providence
- Successfully coordinated and completed countless extensive video projects for large corporations.
- Worked closely with clients and external marketing agencies to convert and distribute media for websites, social media, Powerpoint presentations, and events.
- Duties included: All aspects of video production. Including pre and post-production.
09/2009 - 05/2011, Video and Audio Production, New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, USA
- Dean's List with GPA 3.88
- Course provided an all encompassing knowledge of all aspects of video production
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro
Successfully migrated a large company's Digital Asset Management System to a newer, more advanced DAM system.
- Set up a successful and streamlined hierarchy
- Integrated a new keyword and tagging system for ease of operation
- Taught many employees the correct logging and usage practices
Creativity - 86%
Attention to details - 100%
Accuracy - 88%