Property Administrator Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and hard-working Property Administrator skilled at providing exceptional customer service to residential clients, maintaining buildings in good condition, and executing various administrative functions. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great communication/leadership skills, excellent teamwork skills, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Property Administrator, Cushman & Wakefield Corporation, Chicago, IL, United States
- Provided all-time exceptional customer service to residential clients and developed and implemented new safety policies and procedures.
- Developed budgets, maintained buildings in good condition, and executed various administrative functions, ensuring that all policies were followed.
- Identified and communicated with potential clients, resolved any clients' problematic issues, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Functioned as property tax advocate, maintained all records and files, and conducted detailed expenses analysis of assigned property projects.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate Management, DePaul University, Chicago, IL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Psychology Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Instituto Nacional De Bachillerato Cardenal Cisneros, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Economics Society, Football Club
Onsite Property Manager
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, DePaul University Marketing Society, Chicago, IL, United States
02/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management