Medical Officer Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Organized and hard-working Assistant Medical Officer determined to complete all assigned projects in a timely manner. Adept at maintaining the patients' accounts and files, developing new clinical care plans, and producing medical reports. Certified Medical Office Manager offering strong attention to detail and accuracy, patient-oriented approach, and well-developed time management abilities. Heryati is currently seeking an Assistant Medical Officer job.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Assistant Medical Officer, Brooks Health Centre, Brooks, Canada
- Assisted in the development and implementation of new clinical care and treatment plans and managed and coordinated patients when needed.
- Educated patients and family members on general healthcare, processed fees and payments from patients, and collected necessary information from them.
- Monitored various processes and procedures to ensure that all policies and treatment protocols were always fully followed.
- Co-managed patients' accounts and records, prepared monthly reports, and performed various clerical duties as assigned by Senior Medical Officers.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the conduction of medical research and worked on the improvement of the medical database management system to decrease expenses - reduced the costs by 8%.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Medicine Science, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, London, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Raffles American School, Nusajaya, Malaysia
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Fitness Club
AdvancedMD, DrChrono EHR
zHealth EHR, MDConnection
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, London, Canada
02/2019, Certified Medical Office Manager, Practice Management Institute
02/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book