Logistics Import Export Specialist Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Address: Samou, Nicosia, Cyprus
Date of birth: 1986-02-22
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +999999999
Transportation and Logistics Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in shipping and supply chain industry. Skilled in Logistics and Supply Chain operations, Operations Research in Logistics, Air and Sea Import/Export, Green Logistics, Business Planning, WMS and ERP systems, Microsoft Excel. Strong support professional with a Master of Science (MSc) focused in Urban Port and Transport Economics from Erasmus University Rotterdam.
09/2017 - present, Import/Export Specialist, Salamis Shipping Services, Nicosia, Cyprus
Salamis Shipping Services offers quality and accurate Shipping and Transport solutions in Cyprus, Greece and all over Europe.
My Main roles:
- Document Sea and Air Shipments and ensure to be in compliance with customs rules and regulations
- Advice clients about Sea and Air transport tariffs
- Have direct contact with the clients informing the status of the shipment
- Responsible for promoting the company's services to potential new clients
04/2016 - 09/2017, Logistics coordinator/ Customer Service Executive, Diapo Ltd, Nicosia, Cyprus
Diapo Ltd is the leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider in Cyprus, offering Logistics Services to Unilever Cyprus and other leading trading companies.
My main roles:
- Monitor the company's day to day operations with attention to the order processing and execution
- Developing and extracting the main daily and monthly reports through the company's WMS and ERP
- Responsible for customer's day to day requirements, reporting and problem solving
- Member of the management team and taking part in developing company's strategy and decision making.
11/2010 - 08/2013, Officer in Computation Department/ Internship, Spe Strovolou, Nicosia, Cyprus
Responsible for the digital processing of the loan documents and the collection/ presentation of useful data.
Education and Seminars
09/2013 - present, MSc Port and Transport Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
This Master’s specialisation is designed for individuals who are interested in applications of economic concepts to regions, transport, logistics and supply chains. Completed all the courses and master thesis is pending.
Main Courses Attended:
- Quantitative Methods of Applied Economics
- Port Economics
- Strategic Management of Transport and Logistics Firms
- Transport Economics and Policy
Projects and Seminars:
- Seminar Supply Chain Management and Optimization(2 months)
Design the Supply Chain Network in Europe for a Chinese Refrigerator Company (Team Project)
- Port Economics and Global Logistics Seminar(2 months)
Green Logistics: A study of Restructuring the Logistics systems and Supply Chain. The case of Heineken(Team Project)
- APM Terminals Business Case study: Narnia Port Privatization(Team Project)
10/2005 - 09/2011, BSc Economics and Business Economics, Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens, Greece
This bachelor degree offered me a wide range of knowledge in the main aspects of the modern Economics with attention to Business Economics.
Microsoft Office Suite
Apollon 2002 ERP (VFLCargo)