Legal Receptionist Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Legal Receptionist with a well-developed expertise in the office management. Adept at performing various clerical tasks, proofreading legal documents, and improving office processes and procedures. The Ball State University graduate with a Legal Studies degree and exceptional organizational skills. Great communicator with a great work ethic, highly professional attitude, and excellent time management abilities.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Legal Receptionist, Huron Law Group, Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Executed various administrative functions, for example, answered the phone, managed the office calendar, scheduled appointments, and greeted visiting clients.
- Reviewed and maintained legal documents, completed legal notice and memos, and resolved client inquiries, ensuring excellent client experience.
- Coordinated travel arrangements, was responsible for ordering office supplies, and collected and processed payments from clients.
- Improved multiple office processes and procedures which led to a significant increase in efficiency and decrease in expenses - increased the efficiency by 28% in 2018.
- Supported Senior Lawyers and other legal professionals with other duties as required.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, Ball State University, Muncie, IN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, International School of Krakow, Krakow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Debate Contest
Activities: Debate Club, Golf Club, Riding Club
09/2012 - 05/2013, Student Council President, International School of Krakow, Krakow, Poland
02/2019, Certified Office Manager, Practice Management Institute