Laboratory Assistant Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Motivated and knowledgeable Laboratory Assistant with 2+ years of extensive experience in preparing specimen samples, maintaining various professional lab equipment and tools, and completing lab reports. The University of Oxford graduate with a deep passion for science and well-developed knowledge of multiple lab management software programmes. Possess excellent research and observation skills and important time management abilities.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Laboratory Assistant, Microbiologics, Inc,, London, United Kingdom
- Maintained and managed various professional lab equipment and tools, produced and edited lab reports, and prepared all specimen samples for analysis.
- Supervised multiple daily laboratory operations to ensure that all safety regulations and requirements were always fully followed.
- Maintained a clean and organised work environment, managed records of each experiment, and worked on the improvement of existing research protocols.
- Coordinated and supervised multiple Interns, worked closely and communicated with various science professionals, and performed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Biological Engineering, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Biology Society, Science Club, Swimming Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, 1st International School of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Activites: Biology Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
Senaite, Open LIMS
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, President, Oxford University Biology Society, Oxford, United Kingdom
03/2019, Certified Microbiological Laboratory Manager, ECA Academy