Junior Engineer Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and self-driven Junior Engineer with 2+ years of extensive experience in analyzing mechanical drawings, performing quality control inspections, and monitoring the production processes and procedures. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent knowledge of multiple Engineering software programs and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Offers great analytical skills and important ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Junior Engineer, SimVentions, Inc, Columbia, MD, United States
- Reviewed and analyzed mechanical drawings and specifications, performed quality control inspections, and calculated fabrication costs.
- Implemented engineering changes to existing processes and procedures in order to increase efficiency and minimize unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 15% within one year.
- Checked all machines and equipment and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the whole production process.
- Assisted Senior Engineers with any tasks as assigned, monitored the production, and conducted detailed daily reports.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the efficiency of the whole production process by 12%.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, MA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, European Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Riverside School, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
SkyCiv Structural 3D
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Tufts University Engineering Society, Medford, MA, United States
11/2018, Certified Engineering Technologist, American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians