EY Junior Assurance Associate Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Address: 999 Jagriti enclave, 99999, Delhi, India
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +999 999 999
To contribute towards the growth of a professionally managed organization with a clear vision and learning environment, with a proficiency that offers responsibility, challenges, satisfaction and scope for personal development.
07 - 12/2016, Business Development Intern, L'District Du Art Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
- Competition analysis, Market research and analysis and presentation of the same.
- Social media marketing and content curation.
04 - 07/2016, Data Research Intern, Conferro Heritae Pvt. Ltd, Delhi
- Compilation and analysis of various global art auctions of the past few years.
2015 - 2018, B.com(H), Kirori Mal College, Delhi
2015, Class 12th, Mother's Global School, Delhi
Commerce with Maths
96.5% (Overall 94%)
2013, Class 10th, Mother's Global School, Delhi
Verbal & Written Communication
Volunteering & Extra Curricular Acitivities
01/2018 - present, Mentor, Coursera.org
08/2017 - present, Transition Readiness Wingman, Make a Diifference, Delhi
07/2016 - 08/2017, Academic Support Volunteer, Make a Diifference, Delhi
08/2015 - 08/2016, Team Member, The Commerce Society, Kirori Mal College
PwC via Coursera.org
Data-driven Decision Making
- Introduction to Data Analytics and big data.
Problem solving with Excel
- Excel as a tool for solving business problems.
Data Visualization with Advanced Excel
- Advanced Excel functions,Power-pivot etc
Google Digital Garage
- Digital marketing online training course.
- Completed "Introduction to Philosophy" course by University of Edinburgh via Coursera with a Grade of 86.3%
- Certificate of merit from C.B.S.E for being among the top 0.1% candidates in Accountancy in Class 12 board examinations.
- Problem solving assessment by CBSE percentile: Language conventions: 98.14 Qualitative Reasoning: 99.73.
- Completed "Modern art & ideas" course by Museum of Modern Art. New York via Coursera with a grade of 81.5%.
Swimming in the ocean