Hospice Administrator Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Dedicated and highly motivated administrative professional with over 6 years of extensive experience with working knowledge of profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Excellent proficiency in Hospice Conditions of Participation, regulations, coverage, and qualifying criteria for Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans. A proven leader who has vast experience in supervising payroll processing, expense control, and client billing. Self-driven, independent professional currently seeking a position as a part of an innovative healthcare team.
05/2015 - 08/2019, Hospice Administrator, Encompass Health, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Provided appropriate and adequate care to clients in accordance with program requirements, quality standards, and health center policies and procedures.
- Provided leadership to the organization by directing the daily patient care and business operations.
- Planned the overall development, administration, and evaluation of the organization under the direction of the National Director of Hospice and in consultation with the Medical Director.
- Established and promoted a rapport in and among the department to promote interdisciplinary decision making in organizational operations.
- Coordinated and integrated day-to-day organizational activities through regular communication with organizational leadership, department director/manager, and other staff members.
08/2009 - 02/2015, Hospice Administrator, Aseracare Hospic, Ontario, Canada
Main responsibilities and contributions:
- Successfully organized and coordinated an extensive session catering for 200+ delegates with 9 international speakers.
- Kept all record files in an organized manner retrieving the required ones when needed.
- Regularly reviewed all managerial communication and informed the employees timely of any procedural changes applicable.
- Supervised payroll processing, new hiring, budget allocation, and funds recovery.
09/2019 - present, Master of Science in Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
In progress. Anticipated graduation 2020.
09/2005 - 06/2009, Bachelor of Science in Administration, University School of Medicine, Ontario, Canada
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Ability to prioritize
Identifying wasteful expenditures
Invoicing and Billing
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book