Home Care Nurse Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Address: 41 Netherpark Crescent, YO6 8BS, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 3955 2515
Certified and dedicated Home Care Nurse skilled at providing professional medical and personal care, advising and educating patients on treatment and medicines, and maintaining great relationships with patients and doctors. Possess extensive knowledge of medicine, proven track record of client satisfaction, well-developed stress management skills, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
01/2018 - 03/2019, Home Care Nurse, Atria Senior Living, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Provided medical care to senior citizens and performed various preventative and rehabilitative nursing actions.
- Was in charge of a caseload of 25+ patients and performed detailed full body assessments.
- Educated patients and scheduled doctor's appointments.
- Maintained great and positive relationships with patients and was awarded Nurse of the Month twice.
06/2016 - 12/2017, Home Care Nurse, CareResource, Inc., Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Monitored and communicated with patients; delivered professional care, ensuring the safety of the patient.
- Advised patients on treatment and provided beneficial support and knowledge.
- Performed regular assessment of patients condition and communicated with patients' family members.
- Developed and implemented new care plans, administrated medications, and maintained confidential clinical records.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Nursing, University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Golf Club, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 06/2012, High School, Rysensteen Gymnasium, Aabenraa, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Administration of Medications
Adaptability and Flexibility
Attention to Detail
Dedication and Patience
Kind and Compassionate
06/2014 - 08/2014, Special Needs Volunteer, International Volunteer HQ, Cusco, Peru
06/2016, Home Health Nursing Certification, Graduate Nursing EDU
05/2016, Registered Nurse, Graduate Nursing EDU