Head Bartender Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Lead Bartender with 6 plus years of experience in cocktail preparation and creation with a gracious, enthusiastic personality coupled with a deep knowledge of local craft beers, wine, spirits, and cocktails. Fast worker who always goes the extra mile to sell more and keep customers happy. Highly skilled at interpersonal communication and interpreting customers behaviors and moods to create sustain safe bar and dining environments. Seeking to leverage bartending skill to fulfill the Head Bartender position and deliver world-class service.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Award-winning bartender
- Bar management
- Complete mastery of cocktail recipes
- Familiarity with numerous drink-making techniques
- Warm and convivial disposition - Team player
08/2015 - 08/2019, Head Bartender, Moose Lodge Night Club, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Trained new bartenders on all aspects of the job from drink preparation to building valuable customer relationship and selling techniques
- Mixed and served alcoholic beverages as per client request and suggested the best drinks/house specials to new clients.
- Received payments, punch orders, and gave change to customers as needed.
- Conducted monthly inventories to ascertain the adequate supply of liquor, cups, and other necessities.
- Engaged in small talks and jokes with clientele in order to build rapport and ensure that they became repeat customers.
09/2009 - 06/2015, Facilities Manager, Marriott International, Los Angeles, USA, CA
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Prepared beverages according to recipes.
- Used cash register, point of service (POS) system, and balance cash receipts.
- Created consistent high-quality drinks for patrons, and displayed understanding and knowledge of the product.
- Maintained cleanliness and organization of workspace.
- Complied with all food and beverage regulations.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed or requested by management.
- Monitored customers intake and prohibited sale of alcohol to intoxicated patrons.
- Maintained a positive working relationship with fellow staff and management.
- Rotated inventory and kept track of stock, making recommendations for orderi
09/2007 - 06/2009, Associate Degree in Mixology, Seattle School of Bartending, Seattle, USA
Bryan Herris, Marriott International, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
Gilly's Bar, Seattle, USA
COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH PROMOTION
Moose Lodge Night Club