Graphic Artist Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Address: 8441 Lafayette Road, 10451, Silver Spring, MD, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 202-555-0194
Passionate and inventive graphic artist accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
The 2018 Graphic Designer of the Year Award winner with strong attention to detail, skilled at structuring, developing, and implementing original design concepts for various projects.
09/2017 - 02/2019, Graphic Artist, Synergy Enterprises, Inc., Silver Spring, MD, United States
- Created various original designs and/or revised existing design concepts for projects including Web Sites, Brochures, Ads, Catalogs, and Publications.
- Established project goals and objectives based on discussion and brainstorming; presented ideas to management team.
- Collaborated with other teams and organization departments to develop and execute different sales tools.
- Won 2018 GRAPHIC DESIGNER OF THE YEAR AWARD.
06/2015 - 09/2017, Graphic Artist, Clearlink, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Designed the layout and structure of advertisements based on market research, layout of classified pages, and special company's projects and/or their customers.
- Always provided drafts to ensure that jobs were delivered as specified; communicated with customers throughout the whole creative process.
- Was in charge of the development and maintenance of the customer-approved design concepts.
- Worked within very tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment (about 80% of all projects had to be completed within 48 hours).
08/2011 - 05/2015, Freelance Graphic Artist, Providence, RI, United States
- Developed and designed different logo concepts for various world-famous companies, including Live Nation, Casper, and The Spark Group.
- Identified flaws in existing designs and proposed new solutions and ideas on how the issues could be solved.
- Using Microsoft Sharepoint, provided web design expertise for the clients' web pages.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Graphic design, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, United States
Top 5% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Comics Club, European Society, Golf Club, Swimming Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Institut Saint Dominique, Ninove, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Computer/Graphic Design Skills
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
Ability to Work under Pressure
10/2009 - 06/2010, Videographer, Institut Saint Dominique, Ninove, Belgium
02/2017, Typography That Works: Typographic Composition and Fonts, Khan Academy
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport