Founder Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Address: 631 Lake Road, 08232, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 609-402-3095
Self-driven and motivated Entrepreneur with a proven track record of success and extraordinary achievements in building company from simple idea to multimillion-dollar business. Experienced in all aspects of business development, including finance, operations, technology, and marketing. The 2018 Start-Up Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner possessing well-developed leadership/communication skills, excellent time management skills, and great teamwork abilities.
02/2017 - present, Founder & CEO, Global Payments, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Founded startup which focuses on the development of new fintech software that significantly increased efficiency, safety, quality, and transparency of the online payment systems.
- Participated in all aspects of business development from market research and finance to operations and marketing, ensuring that the company's vision was followed.
- Formulated the company's vision, goals, and objectives; hired and trained new employees.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with potential investors and partners; attended various startup and business events all around the world.
- Grew company from idea to multimillion dollar business within 2 years.
- Won the 2017 Global Startup Award, 2018 Start-Up Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and 2018 Economic Times Startup Award.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Business & Management, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Activities: Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society, Volleyball Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, High School, Fazekas Mihaly Gymnazium, Debrecen, Hungary
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2014, Class Treasurer, Fazekas Mihaly Gymnazium, Debrecen, Hungary
08/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School