Destination NSW Partner Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Application architect with twenty years experience in enterprise application design, architecture, & implementation. I’ve spent over fifteen years analyzing, designing, consulting, deploying and managing web-enabled software applications for the insurance sector. I’m an excellent team member who enjoys working with a wide range of people. I truly enjoy interfacing with clients. I excel both at leading a team as well as being a part of one.
02/2014 - present, Sr. Software Engineer (IC7), Concentrix, Saint Louis, Mo.
- J2EE web application developer for insurance applications.
- Responsible for the building and packaging of multiple branch application builds as well as deployment to IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Created custom tooling to to automate repetitive tasks; allowing for faster application deployment with less unintentional human errors.
2015 - present, Consultant, Enhanc3.com, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Small business and non-profit development, hosting, consulting, and support.
01/2006 - 02/2014, Application Architect, IBM - Business Consulting Services, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Primary contact responsible for ~35 clients
- Worked closely and effectively with clients to develop a web enabled eligibility/claim inquiry and entry application.
- Managed end to end solutions starting from project management, business specification, moving to technical design, then code implementation, and follow-up support.
- Implemented significant performance gains for loading backend data into a SQL Server repository.
2010 - 2011, Application Architect, Gende, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Provided direction on web aspects for IT services company focused on government compliance (HIPAA, HITECH, Red Flag).
- Implemented single sign-on (SSO) integration of back office 3rd party applications
- Integrated all customer-facing applications with modifications to a backend support ticketing application
2004 - 2006, Web Developer, NaviSys, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Project management of development and deployment of multiple corporate websites.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, and coordinating the activities of all junior level employees.
- Designed and led architecture and programming efforts to enhance online enrollment via secure applications.
- Employed Adobe PDF technologies to perform online application submission, including the ability to utilize embedded secure digital signatures.
1997 - 2004, Senior Application Architect, Genelco Software Solutions, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Web application development.
- Implementing significant performance gains for loading backend data into a SQL Server repository.
- Installed, maintained and supported an EDI translation tool for over 35 clients to ensure HIPAA compliance.
Web Dev - 90%
Databases - 96%
Java - 74%
Team/Build Management - 86%
Client Interaction - 100%
Tools & Technologies
Search Engine Ranking
Technical Writing & Analysis
Traffic analysis and usage pattern tracking
Certificate Program - VB.NET, Washington University, Saint Louis, Mo., US
1994 - 1997, Philosophy, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Mo., US
1993 - 1994, General Studies, UMSL, Saint Louis, Mo., US
- Understand the project needs and plan for development in server side implementations
- Effectively works as part of a team that has created a specialized end-user web application that interfaces with large insurance provider legacy back-office software
- Patience and skill to perform SQL Server tuning, maintenance, and coding; inclusive of hardware specifications for high volume applications
- Guiding internal team in case of difficulties.
- Extremely effective with customer communication and interaction
- Well suited to mentor junior team members so that they proper understand project requirements and meet the corporate standard solution(s)
- Very fluent in in networking & security technology
- Created and maintained custom toolset throughout the enterprise to inform information metrics and system maintenance needs
- Long term experience in user requirement analysis, design, and programming support
- Decades of experience building strategies to improve efficiency, profitability and quality of service
- Comfort interacting with clients via live chat, web-based systems, online forums, and/or telephone to resolve their problems and gather feedback
- Provide consulting and guidance on integrating partners' existing systems with desired applications
- Skilled at troubleshooting. I do not simple resolve technical issues related to current application needs regarding the range of products and services offered but move the client toward the latest offerings that might better suit their needs.
01/2012, Berkeley Therapist / Greg Mayer Therapy
Configured, deployed, and consulted on the development of professional therapist website GregMayerTherapy.com.
Wesley Kolkmeier is a specialist in the skills of cutting, drying, shaping, and turning wood. Today he one of the areas experts working with fine woods. He brings their individual character to life in one-of-a-kind turned and hand-hewn bowls.
Converica provides Consulting, Software Solutions and Technology Services. Converica.com is the trading name of Converica Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6651682. The Converica website was a custom ASP.NET implementation. The complete web presence design and implementation life cycle was handled. Paul Spoerry worked closely with the client to focus on their design wishes, implementation strategy, and release time frame. The project includes a custom flash banner, implementation of Google Custom Search, XML sitemap creation, and search engine submission and optimization.
Volunteering / Organizations
2012 - present, Supporter, Donor, and Advocate, DonorsChoose.org, US
As a father of a gifted child, as well as both the son of a teacher and brother of a teacher, I'm passionate about education. In addition to being a monthly donor I have helped educate teachers and establish DonorsChoose projects for schools in my local area.
present, Member, Meramec Valley Grotto, Saint Louis, Mo.
The Meramec Valley Grotto otherwise know as MVG, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study, exploration, and conservation of caves, and special interest in cave life and habitat. The Grotto is a chapter of the National Speleological Society and a member of the Missouri Speleological Survey.
01/2014 - 02/2016, Lead Developer, The LittleBigFund, San Francisco, Ca.
The LittleBigFund existed to focus small donations into a powerful sum that makes an increasingly meaningful impact to community-based nonprofits, all while empowering donors to believe they can make a difference within their financial means. Then we tell stories.
With so much buzz surrounding huge, administration-heavy nonprofits and one-time projects, The LittleBigFund will bring the neighborly feeling of accomplishment back to charitable giving. It will empower donors to feel that they can make a meaningful impact within their means through collective action.
As the lead developer I'm helped ensure donations work seamlessly, the site stays running smoothly, and it's a great experience for end users and the non-profit admins.