Corporate Counsel Resume Example (Versão Texto)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Skilled negotiator recognized by senior management, Corporate Law Specialist with 8 years of diversified experience providing expert counsel. Proven ability to facilitate corporate processes, trademark and patent licensing, and merger/acquisition agreements securing favorable company terms. Offering strong leadership skills, guiding both in-house and external teams through complex deals. Persuasive communicator with a favorable verdict track record.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- EU jurisdiction qualified lawyer/solicitor, with rights to reside and work within the EU.
- A team player and consensus builder with great people skills and a good sense of humor who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business clients at all levels throughout the organization.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Have a commercial mindset and ability to work effectively with the business to advise on legal risks.
- Extensive knowledge of listing rules and familiarity generally with DTR.
09/2014 - 06/2019, Corporate Counsel, Natixis, Ireland, United Kingdom
Key Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Increased legal department operational efficiency by 15% through restructured contract request guidelines and workflow, while ensuring legal risks were minimized and business objectives maintained.
- Managed a network of outside counsel, primarily in EMEA but also in other regions outside of North America to support transactions and report on legal spend as part of a managed budget.
- Identified and advised General Counsel on risk and related issues and provided suggestions for resolution.
- Created and implemented claims reporting processes.
- Provided front-line legal support for all divisions and service and product offerings across all geographies.
- Collaborated with management in London and in Paris and worked seamlessly with other Natixis staff in London and Paris
- Provided excellent transactional support, support for product and other initiatives and innovation and key strategic projects.
- Recognized with highest client satisfaction reports compared to 10 fellow attorneys in legal department.
- Provided client education and training on relevant legal issues, developed processes and policies to support various business lines in marketing needs and efficiencies.
01/2014 - 01/2014, Juris Doctorate in Law, University of Dublin
Graduated with Honors
Top 5% of the Programme
03/2009 - 08/2013, Bachelor's Degree in Law, University of Dublin
Graduated with Honors
The 2011 Academic Excellence Award winner
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
MS Office Suite
Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
Global privacy laws/GDPR
Policy & procedure development