Certified Nurse Midwife Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Elsa Guðmundsdóttir CERTIFIED NURSE MIDWIFE
Adresa: 4110 Yonge Street, M2P 35H, Toronto, United States
Dátum narodenia: 1974-01-20
Telefón: +1 938 233 876
Highly trained, kind and sensitive Certified Nurse Midwife who loves bringing new life into the world and assisting parents in their new lives. Always having a positive attitude, able to work under extreme pressure and keep a cool head in unexpected situations with unpredictable patients. Supporting women physically, but also emotionally throughout pregnancy.
02/2015 - present, Certified Nurse Midwife, Ownwar Health Care Center, Toronto, US
Working as the primary health care provider in collaboration with obstetricians/gynaecologists.
- Providing direct patient care and managing the prenatal, antenatal, inpatient and follow-up care for women (including deliveries).
- Establishing a trusting relationship with the patient and their significant other. Ensuring all questions are answered thoroughly.
- Maintaining high standards of clinical care.
- Building productive working relationships with other hospital personnel.
- Providing reproductive health services and counselling to adolescents in prevention of teen pregnancy, transmission of STI/HIV, and sexual violence related injuries.
01/2010 - 03/2014, Certified Nurse Midwife, Northweat Gynecologist Clinic, Toronto, US
Monitored mental, emotional and physical state of app. 25 pregnant patients each month. Performed patient examinations on a daily basis, promptly answering all patient queries to ensure everything is clear and thus reducing stress.
- Provided specialized care to women during pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum, as well as care to women for well-woman gynecology, family planning and treatment of minor gynecological problems.
- Developed highly effective delivery plan in coordination with physicians and gynecologist.
- Provided pre- and post- screening counselling to pregnant patients.
03/2008 - 01/2010, Midwife Assistant, Northweat Gynecologist Clinic, Toronto, US
- Assisted with labour process and monitored fetus condition.
- Provided daily infant care to future parents, including bathing and breastfeeding.
09/1991 - 06/1994, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and Health Services Management, University School of Medicine, Toronto, US
2008, Midwifery Certification, University School of Medicine, Toronto, US
Kind and Understanding
Sensible and Practical
Focused and Attentive
Accident and Emergency
Knowledge of Pain Management and Medications
Analysing Test Results and Predicting Potential Complications
Doing any kind of outdoor sport
Family & Friends