Casting Director Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate Casting Director who understands that selecting the right talent for a particular role is very important to relate with the character. Always acting as the link between the writers, producers, and directors serving a middleman between the studios, talent agents, and actors. Offering outstanding presentation, communication, and cross-cultural team management skills. Highly enthusiastic, results-driven leader with an entrepreneurial attitude. Ambitious individual who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives.
- Strong relationships with both the Los Angeles and Broadway talent community.
- Experience working directly for studios, production companies, and/or agencies.
- Instinct for identifying new and existing talent and their suitability for a particular Spotify vertical.
- Experience reading scripts and collaborating with producers, directors, and writers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital in order to liaise with a range of people, including production staff and talent agents.
08/2013 - 08/2019, Casting Director, Warner Bros Careers, New York, NY, USA
- Reviewed promotional photos, resumes, and demo reels as well as scripts, and prepared special casting requirements.
- Managed the casting budget and coordinated with the production accountant.
- Conducted research and generated casting reports on existing and prospective casting leads.
- Designed strategies and arranged for necessary equipment and venue for casting.
- Managed contact with talent agencies and kept them posted about casting requirements.
- Followed up union rules and regulation and worked according to the labor laws.
- Negotiated contracts with agents and talent agencies.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
09/2012 - 06/2013, Associate of Arts: Performing Arts, HB Studios, New York, NY, USA
09/2008 - 08/2012, Bachelor of Science in Arts: Production, UNIVERSITY OF NY, Heidelberg, Germany
3.9 GPA (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2011 Academic Excellence Award winner
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent time-management skills
Attention to detail