Cargo Agent Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-oriented and knowledgeable Cargo Agent accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments. Skilled at managing inventories, resolving any logistics problematic issues, and coordinating delivery trucks. Certified International Logistics Management Professional with great analytical skills and important ability to remain calm under pressure. Stefan is currently looking for a Cargo Agent job with a forward-moving company.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Cargo Agent, DGS International, Inc., Miami, FL, United States
- Worked closely and communicated with existing clients to help them determine suitable and optimal transportation options.
- Reviewed all import/export documentation to ensure the accuracy of all data and directed and coordinated delivery trucks to designated areas.
- Managed inventories and worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce expenses.
- Resolved any logistics problematic issues, produced monthly reports, and participated in team meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing logistical efficiency by 27% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 and 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Eonomics Society, FinTech Society, Water Polo Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Aprilov National High School, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Business Club, Fitness Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL, United States
03/2019, Certified International Logistics Management Professional, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Supply Chain Management