Business Executive Account Manager Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Meiji The Great
Date of birth: 1852-11-03
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (999)-999-9999
I have worked in electronics and engineering companies at various account managing positions. I am a progress-oriented hard worker, ready to take on challenging tasks. I have experience with business expansion and strategy planning.
2015 - present, Business Account Executive, Mitsubishi, Kyoto, Japan
- Managed complex account issues and found resolutions that best fit the need of each respective business.
- Proven success through generating new accounts for small businesses.
- Responsible for completing contracts and report-generation including tracking and forecasting.
2012 - 2015, Account Strategist, Panasonic, Osaka, Japan
- Increased company's revenue by identifying and pursuing up-sell opportunities.
- Prepared case studies form the market.
- Consistently exceeded quota, surpassing monthly targets.
- Managed a team of account strategists.
- Facilitated software training sessions.
- Acted as a strategist technology adviser for key decision makers across organizations.
2010 - 2012, Customer Accounts Coordinator, Hitachi, Tokyo, Japan
- Conducted daily reconciliation and matching.
- Followed up pending issues with branches and other concerned departments and ensured processing following all policies and procedures.
- Handled and processed daily reports.
2008 - 2010, Associate account manager, Sony, Yokohama, Japan
- Built relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
- Promptly resolved all customer requests, questions, and complaints.
2004 - 2007, Business Management, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Undergraduate degree in Business and Management. During my studies I focused on business strategy and development. Apart form business foundations, I completed courses in customer behavior and market research.
2007 - 2008, International Business Strategy, Hitotsubashi University Graduate School of international Corporate Strategy, Tokyo, Japan
Completed a one-year MBA program focusing on Business Strategy. Submitted a final dissertation entitled: "The Legacy of the Meiji Industrial revolution, and its implications for 21st century Japan."
Numeracy Skills - 75%
Project Management - 80%
Communication and Presentation - 85%
Strategy and Budgeting - 90%
Forward-thinking - 100%
Leadership - 70%