Branch Manager Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Address: Moravska 912, 783 01, Prague, Czech Republic
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 777 400 313
Performance-driven and successful business professional offering extensive 3+ years of managerial experience, strong customer orientation, well-developed communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Highly-skilled at coaching employees, leading and motivating large teams, and maintaining professional working relationships.
07/2017 - 01/2019, Branch Manager, Graham Plumbers Merchant, Ltd, Prague, Czech Republic
- Assembled successful associations with the more extensive branch network to establish the company as a trustworthy plumbing supplier.
- Gave a solid spotlight on Health and Safety Policies and Procedures; guaranteed staff maintained standards.
- Coached employees, focusing on success and addressing areas in need of improvement.
- Was a motivational leader, communicator, and group developer.
07/2015 - 07/2017, Assistant Branch Manager, Nicholas Financial, Inc., Bratislava, Slovakia
- Reviewed procedures for all outside vendor products (not limited to mortgage platforms) and assisted staff members as needed.
- Analyzed loan application, credit history and made a judgment recommendation on the application to the loan review committee.
- Collected all necessary documents before disbursing funds.
- Maintained constant knowledge of policy changes and competitors' products and services.
- Organised loan files and ensured that all documents were in the correct order.
06/2013 - 08/2013, Executive Assistant Intern, Quicken Loans, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Assisted in the organisation and planning of programmes and events.
- Created financial reporting in order to increase effectiveness and cut costs in production.
- Organised schedules, scheduled meetings, and prioritized meeting requests.
- Maintained positive working relations with team members and outside clients.
09/2011 - 05/2015, BSc Management, The University of Warwick, Warwick, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Tennis Club, Golf Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, Gymnazium Na Zatlance, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Vice President, Warwick University Business Club, Warwick, United Kingdom
05/2016, Certificate in Applied Leadership, London Leadership Academy
04/2011, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book