Assistant Manager Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Address: 52 Overton Circle, BA4 0AA, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 078 4953 9005
Skilled Assistant Manager offering 5+ years of managerial experience specializing mainly in gastronomy and retail environment. Great team leader with extensive communication skills and desire to succeed adept at providing great customer support, monitoring staff performance and productivity, and creating new sales strategies and plans to maximize the revenue and profits.
08/2016 - 12/2018, Assistant Store Manager, Victoria's Secret, London, United Kingdom
- Supported the Senior Manager in the overall maintenance of the retail store.
- Managed and motivated a team of 10 sales associates to perform their best in compliance with company high standards.
- Developed and implemented new sales strategies, policies, and procedures which maximized the revenue and profits and cut unnecessary cost.
- Conducted reports, was responsible for onboarding and training of new staff.
- Pro-actively participated in daily meetings with managers.
08/2013 - 08/2016, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Pizza Hut, New York City, New York, United States
- Greeted customers ensuring that great customer experience was provided; resolved any potential issues.
- Monitored the performance of staff and introduced new ideas on how to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Implemented new procedures and sales plans, dealt with complaints.
- Awarded Employee of the Month once.
02/2011 - 04/2013, Business Systems Support Assistant, University of Southern Califonia, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Provided constant customer support, assisted staff and students, using own judgement and knowledge resolved any issues.
- Supported the Technology team with testing of new, more efficient University IT system.
- Participated in weekly meetings with managers; collaborated with peers in order to identify any potential areas of improvements.
09/2009 - 05/2013, Business Administration, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Clubs and Societies: Business club, Marshall Women's Leadership Board, National Society of Leadership and Success, Operations Management Assoication, SC Women's Volleyball Club
09/2005 - 05/2009, Gymnasium, Kristelig Gymnasium (High School), Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage
Leadership, Communication, Public Speaking
Good Team Player
11/2009 - 06/2010, Team Leader, Five Points Youth Foundation, Los Angeles, California, United States
05/2017, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport