Accounting Assistant Resume Template (Versão Texto)
Address: 23 Hexham Road, CA4 1WS, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 078 4953 9005
Self-driven, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented Accounting Assistant offering 2+ years of financial experience. Capable of using different financial software, such as Quickbooks, Sage, and Xero at expert level, performing debit, credit, and totals for accounts, and conducting financial reports for managers with a highly professional attitude, extensive analytical skills, and significant ability to perform well under pressure.
08/2017 - 12/2018, Accounting Assistant, LLOYD BAKER LEATHER LTD, London, United Kingdom
- Using Quickbooks, Sage, and Xero filed financial statements (individual tax return, corporation tax, payroll tax, etc.)
- Conducted financial reports for managers and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings.
- Maintained professional relationships with customers and resolved any problematic issues.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing a great job.
08/2016 - 08/2017, Finance Assistant, BRB Limited, Hillington, United Kingdom
- Answered telephones, responded to emails and resolved any clients' inquiries, ensuring that company standards were met.
- Maintained and organised all company financial documents.
- Was responsible for performing debit, credit, and totals for customers' accounts.
10/2010 - 10/2011, Administrative Assistant, International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Amman, Jordan
- Maintained company database with up to date information and performed other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Conducted reports and collaborated with the Operations team on improving data management policies and procedures.
- Was in charge of printing, scanning, copying, and filing administrative records.
09/2015 - 08/2016, Finance & Economics, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
09/2012 - 05/2015, Economics and Management, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Bachelor's degree (First Class Honours)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Political Society, Chess Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Modern Montessori School, Amman, Jordan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Good Team Player
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Knowledge of Financial Principles
09/2011 - 05/2012, English Tutor, Modern Montessori School, Amman, Jordan
- Developed a relationship with a student in Afghanistan and taught English, via webcam, through self developed lesson plans.
07/2017, Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
03/2012, IELTS, British Council
Band Score: 8.0 (C1 equivalent)
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport