Workforce Development Specialist Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and qualified Workforce Development Specialist accustomed to working in fast-paced environments. Skilled in developing employment programs, providing job seeker services, and evaluating the clients' progress. The University of Queensland graduate with well-developed problem-solving skills and important ability to think critically at all times. Zeng is presently seeking a Workforce Development Specialist position.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Workforce Development Specialist, Arcadis, Inc., Brisbane, Australia
- Communicated and worked closely with clients and assisted them in the development of customized employment programs.
- Organized and coordinated various events, provided professional job seeker services, and conducted market research to determine the current market situation.
- Created workshops for employers and employees, managed relevant correspondence, and monitored and analyzed the clients' progress.
- Produced detailed weekly reports, networked and collaborated with other agencies and industry professionals, and executed other tasks as assigned.
- Promoted the company's services all over the Internet - increased the client base by 200% within three years.
- Recognized by executives for achieving exceptional results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
GPA: 3.96 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Chinese Society, Psychology Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Beijing No.80 High School, Beijing, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Chess Club, Swimming Club
Kronos Workforce Central
ATOSS, ADP Workforce Now
Oracle Workforce Management
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class President, Beijing No.80 High School, Beijing, China
10/2018, Certified Workforce Professional, National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport