TriMark Payroll Lead Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dynamic and highly qualified HR & Payroll Professional with extensive knowledge of Federal, State, and Local principles, and taxation policies and procedures. Adept at initiating and implementing efficient payroll procedures and committed to maintaining meticulous payroll records to ensure accurate disbursements. Specialize in identifying and resolving payroll issues to maintain efficient payroll procedures.
08/2017 - present, Lead Payroll & HRIS Specialist, Midwest Region, TriMark USA, Cleveland, USA
- Expertise in ADP Workforce Now (Current Version).
- Exclusively responsible for processing payroll for 300+ employees across 10 states on a biweekly basis.
- Lead Subject Matter Expert within the Midwest payroll group to gain and ensure consistency in payroll policies and practices.
- Developed specific payroll policies and guidelines such as Double Time, Holiday time, alternative work schedules etc. to remain in compliance with DOL.
- Streamlined payroll processes by developing SOP, resulting in increased accuracy and higher productivity.
- Assisted in the implementation and conversion of payroll for other entities within Midwest Region.
- Prepared prevailing wage and certified payroll reports for government awarded contracts.
- Prepared I-29 Reports for EOD to maintain compliance.
- Review and reconcile quarterly/year-end payroll related tax documents
- Ensured tax compliance with routine auditing and process necessary amendments to 940, 941, W2/W2c forms, etc.
- Created and continually audited various payroll reports including, but not limited to 401(k), leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement, vacation and sick time eligibility, and other ad hoc reporting upon request.
08/2006 - 08/2017, HR & Payroll Coordinator, Classco Realty Corporation, Cleveland Heights, USA
- Exclusively responsible for preparation of full-cycle weekly payroll administration.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job title and department transfers.
- Successfully created, reviewed and distributed various payroll reports to support financial projections, audits, HR reviews and compliance issues.
- Implemented in-house, full-service payroll for 250+ employees.
- Prepared W2's and all other quarter/year-end tax forms and submissions.
- Responsible for all payroll tax activities, including compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and filing associated tax returns.
- Responded to unemployment claims, employment and income verifications, etc.
- Processed and recorded all new hire paperwork, pay changes, leaves, terminations, direct deposits, tax changes, withholding orders, etc. in the pay system.
- Audited daily and hourly time sheets each week for correct data and wage processing.
BS - Human Resources, Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, USA
AS - Business Administration, Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, USA
Payroll Tax Compliance
Recruiting & Onboarding
ADP Workforce Now (Current)
ADP Smart Compliance
- American Payroll Association (APA) | National
- American Payroll Association (APA) | Greater Cleveland Chapter
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)