Teacher Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Date of birth: 1985-22-05
Phone number: contact hidden
I have 10 years of teaching experience from Pre-K to Year 2 in International School contexts both in Singapore and in the Philippines. Within my career I have had leadership experience as Year Lead teacher for Early Years Stage 1 and Early Years Stage 2. I strongly believe that learning should be inquiry and play based, it is essential to develop the whole child so that every student can reach his or her optimum potential and become lifelong learners. I believe in setting high expectations for all my students and differentiating learning experiences for their wide range of needs and abilities. I am creative and passionate about helping children learn, have fun and be the best they can be. I have experience in IB PYP, the UK EYFS and the Australian EYLF curriculums.
01/2016 - present, Early Childhood Education, Walden University, United States
Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Diversity (Early Childhood)
01/2013 - 12/2016, Language and Literacy Education, University of the Philippines - Los Banos, Philippines
Post Graduate Diploma in Language and Literacy Education
01/2007 - 01/2009, General and Professional Education, Southville International School and Colleges, Metro Manila, Philippines
Post Graduate Certificate in Education
01/2002 - 01/2006, Science, Biology Major, De La Salle University, Philippines
Bachelor's Degree in Science
01/2015 - present, Early Years Year Leader, Avondale Grammar School, Singapore
- Lead the team in building the Early Years Curriculum and Assessments for Avondale Grammar School.
- Monitored colleagues and gave constructive feedback through observations and discussions.
- Supervised and trained pre-service student teachers from James Cook University (Singapore).
- Held Parent workshops and Information sessions regarding the Early Years Program in Avondale.
- Lead the review of the Planning Policy across all year levels in Avondale Grammar School.
01/2014 - present, Early Years Class Teacher, Avondale Grammar School. Avondale Grammar School, Singapore
- Planned and prepared hands-on learning activities according to the children’s educational needs.
- Assessed, recorded and reported on the development, progress and attainment of students by on-going observations.
- Communicated and consulted with parents on students’ learning and progress.
07/2012 - 12/2013, Kindergarten Co-Teacher, Avondale Grammar School, Singapore
- Prepared hands-on learning Literacy and Maths activities according to the children’s educational needs.
- Assessed, recorded and reported on the development, progress and attainment of students by on-going observations and standardized testing.
- Communicated and liased with parents on students’ learning and progress.
01/2011 - 01/2012, Early Years Co-Teacher, Stamford American International School, Singapore
- Assisted lead instructor in preparing the resources, materials and classroom set-up.
- Provided support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities and learn with ease.
- Assisted in the educational and social development of children under the direction and guidance of the head teacher.
01/2007 - 01/2009, Early Years Class Teacher, Southville International School and Colleges, Philippines
- Planned and organized a variety of activities both for individuals and group activities which include play, dance, singing, games, arts and crafts
- Created and maintained student portfolios including skills checklist, labeled work samples and narrative reports, highlighting the children’s strengths and achievements.
Rob Stokoe, Al Futtaim Education Foundation, +971521044095, firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director (Former Principal of Avondale Grammar School)
Kirsty Dewhirst, St. Joseph Institution International, + 65 9168 1946, email@example.com
Lead Teacher (former Assistant Principal of Avondale Grammar School)
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport
Ability to prioritize
Ability to learn from mistakes
Love of learning