Tax Manager Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Address: Bramstrup 23, 1003, Kolding, Denmark
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 60-19-54109
Accurate and results-driven Tax Manager with 3+ years of extensive financial experience in managing tax returns and tax affairs, developing financial projections and new procedures and processes, and hiring and training new accountants. Offers a proven track record of success and employer satisfaction, excellent leadership/communication skills, and ability to work and perform well in fast-paced team environments.
10/2017 - 03/2019, Tax Manager, PWC, Inc., Kolding, Denmark
- Was in charge of corporation tax returns and estate tax returns; provided transitional counseling services.
- Interviewed, recruited, and mentored more than 20 staff accountants.
- Developed financial projections, managed all business licenses, and analysed monthly financial statements.
- Implemented new property tax filing procedures which generated a tax benefit of €1.3 million.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2015 - 10/2017, Tax Manager, iMultiply, Inc., Kolding, Denmark
- Managed income tax returns and all tax affairs, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Hired, trained, and supervised new accountants; provided beneficial advice and expertise.
- Filed and supported all sales, fuel, and property; conducted monthly financial reports and statements.
- Developed and implemented new financial processes in order to reduce all costs (saved 100,000€ in 2016).
- Pro-actively participated in meetings with the Board of Directors.
09/2014 - 05/2015, Finance and Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Activities: FinTech Society, TEDx Club, Swimming Club
09/2011 - 05/2014, Financial Management and Services, Business Academy Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Top 10% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Math Society, Golf Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, Gefion Gymnasium, Kolding, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
TurboTax, H&R Block
Hewitt Premium, Liberty Tax
09/2007 - 05/2011, Class Treasurer, Gefion Gymnasium, Kolding, Denmark
06/2015, Chartered Tax Adviser, Chartered Institute of Taxation
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport