Stewardess Resume Example (Version di testo)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energetic, reliable, and safety-conscious Stewardess with passion for traveling, valued for outgoing personality, multitasking strengths, and calmness under pressure. Possesses professional membership of the SIA. Assertive, friendly, and extremely skilled at managing a large group of people in different situations. Skilled in customer service and eager to provide excellent flight experience for passengers. Trained and certified to deal with conflict and challenging situations, including complaints. Possesses CPR, AED, and first aid certification as well as aircraft training to adapt and succeed in both expected job duties and emergency situations as a professional airline employee.
- An excellent clear communicator with good memory and powerful observations skills.
- Background includes 3,000+ hours of domestic and international flight experience on aircraft.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from management, crew, passengers and the general public.
- Physically fit and willing to work different shifts including out of hour evenings public holidays and weekends.
08/2015 - 08/2019, Stewardess, JetSuite, London, UK
- Managed the safety and welfare of all persons on the aircraft.
- Provided effective leadership, direction, and assistance in emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Ensured compliance with safety regulations by inspecting and safely operating aircraft cabin components, systems, and emergency equipment such as, escape slides, fire extinguishers, portable oxygen bottles, and automatic external defibrillators (AED).
- Ensured that the auto or manual safety briefing had been completed prior to each flight segment
- Prepared at all times for a water ditching and an emergency landing.
- Adhered to established procedures and performance standards without supervision.
- So far over 3,000 hours of international and domestic flights within Boeing and Airbus commercial jets holding up to 300 passengers.
- Fostered the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Maintained a high degree of crew coordination and professionalism.
- Managed the cleanliness of the aircraft and that it was always ready for passenger boarding.
09/2011 - 06/2015, Bachelor’s of Arts Degree – Hospitality Management, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
07/2015, Certified Flight Attendant, Inflight Institute