Scouting BSA Program Intern Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and self-driven International Studies student with a pro-active approach and excellent leadership skills. Accomplished and reliable individual offering the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
08/2018 - present, International Studies, American University, Washington, DC, U.S.A.
09/2018, Gold Award, Girl Scouts of Northern California
Constructed and installed native bee boxes, plants, and informational boards at Smith Family Farms in Brentwood, CA. Held Bee Education Day at farm to educate students and families on the importance of native bees and how to preserve their populations.
2016, Presidential Service Award 2016, Points of Light/Corp for National and Community Service
Gold Level; completed 360 hours of community services throughout the course of the year.
2017, Presidential Service Award 2017, Points of Light/Corp for National and Community Service
Gold Level; completed over 300 hours of community service throughout the year.
08/2015 - present, Volunteer/Advocate, UNICEF USA, U.S.A.
- Member of UNICEF UNITE & Bay Area Congressional Action Team; 2016-present; Advocated and communicated to Congress about the importance of UNICEF and its mission; met with Congressional offices in Washington, D.C. to advocate for UNICEF funding in national budgets for Fiscal Years 2017,2018, and 2019.
- Freedom HS UNICEF Club President; 2015-2018; founded club and led presentations and discussions on the UNICEF monthly themes. Delegated topics to club members to lead discussions. Involved community in campaigns. Managed fundraisers and worked with club to organize team building events.
- American University UNICEF Campus Initiative President; 2019-
08/2018 - present, Marketing Director; Policy Staff, American University Model G20
- Organized, scheduled and created regular emails for purposes of outreach and advertisement.
- Managed list of sponsorship candidates and kept track of universities, embassies, and companies that had been reach out to for delegations.
- Handled event logistics and provided policy information to visiting delegations and helped them to strengthen and develop policy and collaboration ideas.
- Organized language submitted by delegates and assembled the main Communique, kept notes.
10/2018 - 02/2019, Scoop Shop Associate, The Dough Jar, Washington, DC
- Handled customer service and relations, as well as represented shop at Georgetown location and at events through various locations in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Prepared, baked, and served cookie dough, confections, and drinks to customers.
- Handled cash transactions.
- Kept track of and documented opening and closing drawer amounts.
- Took regular inventory of ingredients and supplies in kitchen and storage area.
- Organized and cleaned materials, kitchen, and shop front at end of every shift.
01/2017 - 12/2020, Regional & National Delegate, Girl Scouts of USA
- National Delegate for Girl Scouts of Northern California, 2017-2020.
- Represented Girl Scouts NorCal at the G.I.R.L. National Convention in 2017.