Sales Associate at Fran's Chocolates Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven Sales Associate with excellent communication skills and the important ability to function well in fast-paced business environments.
05/2021 - present, Retail Sales Associate, Fran’s Chocolate, Seattle, United States
09/2020 - 05/2021, Amazon Prime Now Associate, Amazon, Seattle, United States of America
- Ensure COVID-19 safety procedures are followed
- Sanitize and organize the work space
- Prepare items for grocery deliveries
- Ensure quality of food items are up to standard for delivery
- Provide excellent customer service while staying 6ft apart
04/2019 - 12/2019, Crew Member, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Seattle, United States
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Resolved issues customers may have with the service provided
- Maintained a positive attitude to ensure customer comfort
- Cleaned and organized restaurant
- Received and routed online orders
- Restocked merchandise
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Performed line work
07/2018 - 08/2018, Student Mentor, ReJoyce Academy, Seattle, United States
ReJoyce Academy is an educational summer program aimed for youth.
• Keeping the classroom setting orderly and quiet
• Preparing meals for the students attending the summer program
• Following a designated schedule and assigning teachers and students to their destination
• Resolving issues that occur during the summer program
10/2016 - 05/2017, Tutor, Team Read, Seattle, United States
- Administered weekly self-created lessons involving reading, writing, grammar and critical-thinking skills.
- Made personalized lesson plans depending on the goals of the students.
- Responsible for training and improving Reading and Grammar Structure for student.
- Worked effectively with students of various ages at different learning levels.
- Attended quarterly meetings regarding Organization related events
- Completed assigned office tasks during meetings with the goal of contributing new ideas
09/2020 - present, Bachelor’s, Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, United States
Currently maintaining a 3.68 GPA
09/2018 - 06/2020, Associate’s, Computer Science, Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, United States
Duo enrolled in community college and high school.
Obtained a 3.55 GPA.
09/2016 - 06/2020, High School Diploma, High School Diploma/GED, Garfield High School, Seattle, United States of America
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book