Researcher Resume Template (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and passionate Researcher with a proven track record of success in achieving extraordinary results. Possessing over 6 years of extensive industry experience and a master's degree in Biology from the University of Southampton, Gauthier is an effective team player with the important ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
07/2013 - 06/2020, Researcher, P&F International, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Worked on multiple biology research projects simultaneously and coordinated over 30 employees, ensuring that the company's goals were always met.
- Collected and analyzed data and collaborated with colleagues on the constant improvement of existing research methods to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Operated and maintained various professional tools and equipment and produced detailed reports on the progress of the assigned projects.
- Represented the company at field events and assisted in the recruitment of new personnel.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for achieving great results and finishing all tasks within budget and schedule.
09/2012 - 05/2013, Biology, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
09/2008 - 05/2012, Business Administration with Biology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2006 - 05/2008, IB Diploma Programme, International School of Paris, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2007 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international biology competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Golf Club, Swimming Club
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Representative, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
04/2019, Certified Lab Technician, The British Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book