Real Estate Assistant Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Organized and ambitious Real Estate Assistant adept at providing support to brokers, monitoring tenant payments, developing weekly schedules, and maintaining agents' database. Certified Real Estate Office Manager with a highly professional attitude, great communication skills, and excellent time management abilities. Effective leader determined to meet all goals and perform great work.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Real Estate Assistant, Carthage Group, Cincinnati, OH, United States
- Maintained the front desk, provided support to brokers, and executed various clerical duties, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Handled correspondence, answered the phone, responded to emails, and greeted visiting clients and business partners.
- Monitored tenant payments, maintained agents' database, and served as the central point of contact between clients and real estate agents.
- Marketed listings, arranged meetings, developed weekly schedules, and coordinated property closings.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new processes which increased the efficiency of the whole property selling process.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate Management, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Kathe-Kollwitz-Oberschule, Dortmund, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Fitness Club, Football Club,
Planon Real Estate Management
09/2011 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Kathe-Kollwitz-Oberschule, Dortmund, Germany
02/2019, Certified Real Estate Office Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport