Product Analyst CV Example (Version di testo)
Address: 999 Satkari Mitra Lane, 99999, Kolkata, India
Date of birth: 1990-14-04
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-9999
06/2017 - present, Expert- Product Associate, TE Connectivity, Bangalore, India
- Develop long-term partnerships globally.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs .
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Offering custom technical solutions and design-in solutions that benefit the customer.
- Liaising effectively with various internal business partners such as engineering and sales to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
- Provide insights for segmented customer base to build the robust sales funnel.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, flexible, independent thinker and willing to adapt new ideas, processes, and procedures.
12/2015 - 05/2017, Technical Sales Engineer, Webyog Inc, Bangalore, India
- Creating business opportunities using techno-functional capabilities and customer relationships.
- Provide pre-sales support for MySQL solutions.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products and take ownership for identifying product improvements and testing the tool before release.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Ability to understand and capture technical as well as business requirements.
- Work as a technical and functional resource on engineering bridges on complex issues.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
04/2015 - 11/2015, Software Engineer, WHISHWORKS IT CONSULTING PVT LTD, Hyderabad, India
- Prepared Test Summary and Test cases based on the Functional document received.
- Performed sanity testing once the build is ready to test.
- Involved in Installation, Functional, Integration, Database and Regression Testing.
- Performed API testing for both REST and SOAP protocols.
- Mulesoft ESB integration testing.Provided client support during installation and maintenance of MULE service.
- Designed REST based APIs using RAML.
- Contributed in UAT on the new service releases.
- Worked in AGILE methodologies, created bug report and cases in JIRA tool.
06/2011 - 06/2014, Information Technology, Calcutta University, Kolkata, India
07/2008 - 06/2011, Electronics, University of Calcutta, India, India
Bachelor of Science (Electronics Honours)
MS Excel R Language
MULE Anypoint Platform
Attention to detail