Litigation Associate Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and accurate Litigation Associate with 3+ years of extensive experience in providing professional legal advice to clients, preparing various legal documents, and maintaining confidential files and records. Certified Litigation Specialist with a Legal Studies degree from a well-known university and excellent problem-solving skills. Theo is presently seeking a Litigation Associate job with a modern firm.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Litigation Associate, QED Legal, Ltd., San Jose, CA, United States
- Offered professional legal advice to various individuals in lawsuits and communicated with clients to determine needs and requirements.
- Drafted various litigation documents, such as pleadings and discovery requests and collected and reviewed the clients' documents to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Maintained confidential files and records, served as the first point of contact between witnesses and the company, and collected payments.
- Executed multiple administrative tasks, supported Lawyers and other industry professionals with various duties, and worked on the development and implementation of new processes to increase the efficiency of the company's data management - increased by 25%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Legal Studies, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Akademisches Gymnasium Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Debate Club, Film Society
Firm Central, CosmoLex
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
04/2019, Certified Litigation Specialist, Complex Commercial Litigation Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book