International Buyer Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and dedicated International Buyer accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Experienced in negotiating prices and deals, improving the whole purchase process, and assisting in budget development and management. Certified International Purchasing Manager with great communication and leadership skills, well-developed teamwork abilities, and strong determination to perform great work.
06/2017 - 06/2019, International Buyer, Daimler, Inc., Portland, OR, United States
- Built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers, researched various products, and negotiated prices and deals.
- Maintained and managed purchasing records, drafted agreements, and assisted in annual budget development and management.
- Collected and analyzed sales data, completed detailed sales and inventory forecasts, and produced weekly/monthly reports.
- Worked on the improvement of the whole purchase process to increase efficiency and decrease expenses - decreased the unnecessary costs by 15% within one year.
- Expedited orders and deliveries and hired and supervised new personnel, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Psychology Society, Volleyball Team
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, NIVA International School, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Dance Club, Volleyball Team
SAP Ariba, AvidXchange
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
03/2019, Certified International Purchasing Manager, International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book