Informa Client Relationship Manager Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard working and dedicated professional who excels at maintaining excellent customer satisfaction, building professional relationships, and providing beneficial advice to clients on any issues. Possesses great leadership skills, extensive communication skills, strong customer orientation, and significant ability to work well in a team.
07/2018 - present, Revenue Analyst II, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy, MA, United States
- Responsible for performing weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue audits for the entire company using data management.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities for revenue inquiries and come to a determination.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to develop and implement procedures which streamline the whole data management process.
- Responds and resolves various company billing inquiries via email and/or telephone.
08/2016 - 07/2018, Premier Account Manager, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy, MA, United States
- Was the one point of contact for clients and worked directly to ensure projects ran smoothly from kickoff call with sales/client to post campaign
- Built custom project timeline for each project while continually tracked and communicated project status to all stakeholders
- Worked with Granite Give's Back committee by reaching out to legislative members and VIP's to attend the annual company event: Saving by Shaving.
- Awarded Employee of the Week for performing great work.
02/2017 - 12/2017, Street Team Member, Boston Globe Media, Boston, MA, United States
- Responsible for representing major brands across New England including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Coors, and Dunkin Donuts at corporate events.
- Conducted onsite promotions with staff and handled clients and listeners of Radio BDC.
- Performed all sorts of administrative tasks such as updating and managing listener database, set up/break down of events, and making sure the company truck was stocked with giveaway prizes.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Communications, University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME, United States
- Clubs and Societies: Women's Basketball Team, Alpha Xi Delta Sorority
Microsoft Office, WordPress
Ability to prioritize
Attention to detail
Assessing the needs of customers
Volunteer, Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation