Head Cashier Resume Template (Version di testo)
Address: Corso Alcide De Gasperi 39, 32130, Rome, Italy
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0324 3091371
Self-driven, knowledgeable, and highly customer-oriented sales professional with great communication skills and a significant ability to work in team environments. Multiple Employee of the month award winner adept at managing all store front end activities, dealing with clients, and training sales associates.
09/2017 - 02/2019, Head Cashier, Gucci, Inc., Rome, Italy
- Proceeded payments by cash, credit/debit cards and issued receipts and refunds.
- Trained all cashiers and sales associates; created weekly/monthly performance reports for sales managers.
- Was authorized to approve or give discounts up to 3 000€.
- Managed and inspired to do their best a team of twenty-one cashiers and sales associates.
08/2016 - 08/2017, Head Cashier and Stock Clerk, River Island, Inc., Rome, Italy
- Collaborated with other emloyees to ensure that every need of the customer was fully met and the customer experience was maximised.
- Directed and managed all store front end activities in a fast paced retail environment.
- Awarded T.E.A.M. (Training, Excellence, and Mentoring) award from the store manager.
07/2014 - 08/2016, Cashier/Customer Service Assistant, Green Valley, Inc., Rome, Italy
- Welcomed and greeted potential clients.
- Pleasantly dealt with clients to maximise customer experience and satisfaction.
- Participated in decision-making process with managers on matters involving products, customer experience, sales, orders, presentations, and company.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Gymnasium, Liceo Scientifico Statale G.B. Morgagni, Rome, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects).
Chromis POS, eHopper
Imonggo, Loyverse POS
Good Team Player
06/2013 - 08/2013, Fund Allocator, Italian Centre for Aid to Children, Rome, Italy
03/2018, IELTS, British Council
Band Score: 8.5 (C2 Equivalent)
03/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book